Places:

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

September 3rd

The first week of school is the worst.
All the teachers are pretty much still on vacation. All they do is go over rules you've heard for the last 7 years again. They complain about the dress code, and give you random work.
Unless you want to hear about a crazy (but awesome) Science teacher, stop now.
We have a temporary Science teacher, named Mr. Vernola. He'll be teaching us until out old teacher comes back from her maternity leave.
One thing about Mr. Vernola is that he's crazy about safety. He's freaked out because when he was cleaning out the science classroom, he found an open bottle of Acid. He sent us home with 3 forms that we had to sign saying that we wouldn't eat, drink, or misuse chemicals and other stuff. I'm hoping he'll get to some real learning soon.
Besides the Safety stuff, the thing I love about Mr. Vernola is that he's a POKEMON PROFFESOR. That means that he gets to go to all the tournaments in an awesome outfit and judge the National Championships.

I got plenty of homework, though. I have to write an ungraded essay about a kid named Charles. This was assigned by my homeroom teacher, Mrs. Shannahan. I finished it in class, but the reason this ticks me off is because we were supposed to have the 7TH grade teacher for reading. His name is Mr. Choi, and he does super cool stuff like Kidblog. It's like educational blogger. Mrs. Shannahan is a MATH teacher, so she's winging it this year.
Not again.
Wish me luck in Middle School.
~Panthera

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pokemon Bulbasaur